Hand Moldable Thermoplastic Pellets 220g #3002
Thermoplastic Pellets is an easy-to-use plastic that you can shape with your hands.Make strong plastic items in minutes, no special tools required.Perfect for DIY projects, repairs, costumes, crafts, prototype.
How to use:
- Step 1, Heat it: Combine boiling water and plastimake at 60°C (140°F), the plastimake will transform into a soft, transparent blob.
- Step 2: Wait: remove plastimake from hot water, let it cool until you can comfortably touch it with your bare hands.
- Step 3: Shape it: Mould plastimake with your hands. Be careful, there may still be pockets of hot water in your plastimake blob.
- Step 4: Cool it: Dip your plastimake item in ice water. This is optional, but it will stop your item drooping as it cools.
- Step 5: Enjoy it: Keep your Plastimake item away from heat and it will last for years.If you're not satisfied with your creation, reheat it and try again!
Mix liquid or powered pigments into warm Plastimake to create an item with solid colour all the way through.
Once your Plastimake item has cooled you can paint it with a range of paints. We recommend: · Acrylic paints · Spray paints Avoid using any solvent-based paints, some solvents will dissolve your Plastimake.
You can use a variety of tools to refine your Plastimake object once it has cooled and hardened.